Take a step back in time with this unique, 60’s beach house.
This holiday home is only a short stroll from where you can enjoy a paddle in the calm waters or a fish off the sandy banks.
You can relax in comfort and even bring the family pooch with you.
Walk the easy access paths to the soft sands of Golden Beach or stroll down to the close by Power Boat Club for a dinner & dance!
A great little house, perfectly located in the heart of Golden Beach.
– Fully furnished and equipped house
– Choice of indoor and outdoor living zones to relax & entertain
– Cool sea breezes
– Main house with 2 bedrooms and open plan living
– Separate guest/teenagers retreat
– European laundry
– Ceiling fans and split system A/C units
– 2 street access and off street parking for cars/boat
Location, Location, Location!
– Less than 100 steps to the waters edge
– Walk to the Power Boat club for dinner or a show
– Frolic with your pooch at the local dog park
– Walk the coastal pathway
– Short drive to local shops and Caloundra CBD
Pet Welcome: Conditions apply so please advise us at least 1 month prior to arrival of the breed and size of the dog. If we become aware of a dog or pet staying without prior approval your bond will be withheld by the owner (see clause regarding pets in Terms and Conditions)
Bedroom 1:- Queen Bed
Bedroom 2:- Queen Bed
Bedroom 3:- Queen Bed & Double Sofa Bed
All new bookings made on or after 1 November 2023 will have all linen supplied but the beds will not be made.
Click HERE to explore our beach equipment hire options.
No parties or excessive noise are allowed at this property.
A security bond by means of a credit card pre-authorisation is required to book this property.
Full details regarding bookings, cancellations and other important matters can be found by referencing our Terms and Conditions.
We recently stayed at 122 Landsborough Pde - Golden Beach... we had a marvellous time.. it is such an amazing property... can't wait to stay there again..